AIE Energy Project’s expertise and capabilities are complemented by a world-class workshop facility. AIE is the “one stop shop” for all power generation equipment.
AIE Energy Projects provides European class leading designs manufactured in New Zealand. AIE Energy Project’s workshop is centrally located in the heart of renewable power generation resources in the North Island of New Zealand. Our close proximity to the Port of Tauranga, New Zealand’s largest port, means equipment can be efficiently and effectively received and dispatched to any international destination.
- CFD calculations and optimisation of hydraulic design
- Complete waterway optimisation
- Energy production calculations
- Stress analysis
- Water hammer analysis and transient analysis
- Mechanical design
- Thermo dynamic efficiency testing
- Francis Runners, Guide Vanes (Wicket Gates), Regulating Rings and Head covers
- Kaplan Turbines, Hubs, Blades, Wicket Gates, and Head covers
- Mechanical Control Gear
- Pelton Turbines, Buckets, Wheels, Control Gear
- Control Gates
- Electrical rotating specialty equipment i.e. Rotors, Retaining Rings and End Bells
- Computerised Dynamic Balancing of rotating plant and equipment up to 30 tonnes, to ISO 1940 class G1 and higher
- Precision and cost effective machining and fabrication of large components up to 62 tonne
AIE’s Quality Management System (QMS) meets the exacting requirements of ISO 9001-2008. We place a high emphasis on documented systems and procedures. This enables AIE to guarantee high quality products and services at all times.
AIE boasts an impressive in house lift capacity of up to 62 tonne and 9 gantries ranging from 1 – 25 tonne, we handle both large and small items safely and quickly. This lifting capacity combined with large machine tools and open workshop space means AIE efficiently handles, fabricates and machines all components for power generation providers with speed and accuracy to exacting standards, from the smallest bush to the largest runner!
Our dedication to getting projects completed on time along with our customised planning systems and project management skills enable us to guarantee tight lead times for critical projects.