Both machines are manufactured to ISO9001 requirements and produce balancing certificates stating the original imbalance, the correction required and the final balance specifications achieved.
Two computerised dynamic balancing machines enable AIE to balance a wide range of items from small electric motors to large industrial fans, rotors and rolls. The machines have a variety of pedestal configurations to cater for a wide range of jobs.
We are happy to support other engineering companies with their balancing requirements.
Download our capability worksheet here:
CEMB CZ20000 machine :
- From 250kg to 25,000kg on journals
- Up to 30,000kg when job running on bearings in housings
- 4m maximum diameter
- 12m maximum length
- 50mm to 400mm journal diameter
- Belt drive and direct drive capability
- Integrated run-out recorder which measures the eccentricity and physical run-out of rotating equipment in microns